You Are Here

Yep, I'm still here in Korea, hanging out in our small neighbourhood outside of Seoul. Doing the work thing, doing the weekend thing, doing the summer thing, but man, it's almost time to go, almost time to leave this place and what have I learned? I don't know and I'm trying not to think about it and departing and the good things waiting and those to be left behind and just keeping my eyes on what's in front of me. I can draw grand conclusions later or better yet not at all, but damn, that exit-date is looming.

PS. Watermelons are delicious right now.

3 comments :

already! shit, i was really enjoying your posts on korea. well, i suppose there is two months left... all the best in any case.  


oh, i'll miss your korea photos!
where to next?  


thanks people! i'm sure my camera will be going strong for the next little while. after that, maybe a little jaunt someplace and then back to toronto.

thanks again.  


Older

       

Newer