Oh dear, this blog is living in the past. Below are some photos from Amer Fort, a mere three days into my three-week India trip, which happened over seven months ago. My memories are stale now but a peek at my journal turns up: "My sense of wonder is alive and well."

Also playing catch-up is my friend Jenna, blogging about her first visit to North America, including our trip to the Bonnaroo music festival back in June. She posts at HARROW KIMCHI: A wee trip, Mammoth Cave, Nashville and Lynchburg, Bonnaroo 1, 2, 3 & 4, Middle America Car Views & TORONTO-TOWN!

While we're on the topic of friend-blogs, my compadre Craig, is chronicling his days in Seoul over at CHAMCHI GIMBAP. It let's me vicariously enjoy Korea.

And, friend Jhaqui is snapping away in Toronto and posting on 500px.com/JHAQUI. Digging that black and white.

Finally, the magical Kerri spreads her travel love at the EXPAT KERRI BLOG and video wonders on her youtube channel.

Onwards! To the fort!

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

Amer Fort

0 comments :

Older

       

Newer