We took the boats up the river alive with rabid piranhas and Goliath anacondas as the jungle threatened to tumble down and hunter tribesmen peered through the foliage aiming poison darts until beyond the waterfalls we met the giant ape and struck him down and wrested seven ancient stones from his mammoth hand to make our way back downstream shooting past rocks and hidden shaman and returning to the civilization waiting for us. Later I knocked a tooth out on a concrete waterslide. Songs: 1. Battles - "Race In" 2. Akron Family - "Lake Song - New Ceremonial Music For Moms"

2 comments :

Hello!
My name is Minjee Kang and I am a student of Sookmyung Women's University in Korea.

First of all I appreciate your consideration about Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to me send you an e-mail address?

My e-mail address is smpkmj69@naver.com
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)  


amazing.  


Older

       

Newer